Monday, June 30, 2008

Amazing Grace....




The translator...

God makes things work for His own good....as we visited Shima's home; a 10yr old boy joined us. He was the only one that spoke English and translated to the people that sat around us.

God does take care of the details, I walked in a village with people I never knew I would meet again, grounds I never knew I would step on, an unexpected fellowship and in the midst of it all, a small boy that became the translator. This was a deep Ministry for me. As we continued to be in the community, a small boy came and joined us, and a bird was sitting on his arm; the bird was so peaceful and just chilled there; flapping its wings and shifting as if it was on a branch, with no worry at all!

I have seen an amazing grace today....

No comments: