Tuesday, August 31, 2010

This and That...

Dear Friends,

Its been a while since I last wrote a blog, lots of things have changed since my last entry, the major reason why its taken a while before writting.

First of all, The Regional Team finished end of June last year, and the work was relocated to an Africa Zonal office based in Nairobi.

I am now involved in our own consultancy firm called Kenya Competence ( you can find us on) www.aidscompetence.ning/group/kenyacompetencetrust. Most of you have also seen our blog of dorcus beads http://dorcusbeads.blogspot.com. The jewellery is made from recycled glossy paper.

These things have kept me busy, but have also opened my eyes in what things matter in life. Part of the work ie energy, passion and 'fire', will always remain embedded in my life as it has shaped who I am, and part of it has been transfered while other parts I have let go, growing up into new things and moving on.

The future is 'long', and its exciting, and creates a hunger and expectation to what is 'unseen'. I walk into the future in faith knowing that all will be well, letting go things that hinder my progress and carefully selecting others that add on value.

Peace...

Meble

No comments: